C19COs do more than get cast and crew to wear masks and keep apart by six feet. They design sets to curtail spreading SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. They know Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines and what keeps a set compliant with the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA).
Styles By Jenece founder, Jenece Amella, is C19CO certified. She now combines COVID-19 compliance with her over two decades of hair, makeup, and wardrobe experience.
While ensuring face mask use and physical distance, here are added actions she takes to keeping all cast and crew safer on set:
- provides daily supplies of surgical face masks and Nitrile, tear-resistant gloves
- screens cast and crew for COVID-19 with surveys and temperature checks
- uses individual makeup kits for each cast member
- cleans work surfaces before and after each use with disinfectants on the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) List N, products that the EPA confirms can kill SARS-CoV-2
- marks safer spacing for individuals and designates maximum capacity for production vehicles
Producers and crews, don’t take on COVID-19 compliance on your own!
Jenece Amella’s hair, makeup, and wardrobe experience along with her C19CO knowledge will enable all on set to do what they are best at while keeping low the risk of COVID-19 spread.
Are you looking for a C19CO?